This content is a press release from our partner Business Wire. The AP newsroom and editorial departments were not involved in its creation.
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 12, 2019–The “Australia – Telco Company Profiles” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides overviews, analyses and statistics on Australian telcos including: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone Australia, TPG, iiNet, Vocus and Macquarie Telecom including key operating and financial data.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the major fixed broadband service providers in Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vocus, TPG, Macquarie Telecom and Vodafone Australia.
The Australian mobile market is dominated by the three major mobile network operators Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone (VHA). These have been able to offer LTE services on a wholesale basis thus encouraging growth in the LTE sector.
This report evaluates the strategies and performances of the mobile network operators, including financial and operational data. It also reviews the main MVNOs and presents an industry overview as well as data and analysis on the trends and key developments in these maturing markets.
- Vodafone began expanding its NBN fixed line service from Sydney and other major cities
- Telstra released its four pillar’ strategy
- TPG is set to enter the mobile network operator sector
- Amaysim recently announced the launch of its NBN products
- 4.5G and 5G are the new frontiers linked to wearable device communications and other IoT and M2M activities
- Telstra has both the IoT and M2M markets in its sights
1. Mobile Network Operators & MVNOs
2. Fixed Broadband Service Providers
3. Video-On-Demand (VOD) Providers
- Aldi Mobile; Boost Mobile
- Crazy Johns
- Hutchison Australia
- JB HiFi
- Kogan Mobile
- Macquarie Telecom
- MeU Mobile; Amaysim
- Nextgen Network
- Pipe Networks
- Red Bull Mobile
- TPG Telecom
- Virgin Mobile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qs39x4/australian_telco?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190312005397/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/12/2019 06:10 AM/DISC: 03/12/2019 06:10 AM